Saturday, July 16, 2011

Online Horse Racing


If You Like this article please tweet to others


Online Horse Racing  With Twinspires


Horse racing isn't immune from technology advances.  Today the average person can watch and wager on horse racing from the comfort of their living room.  There are many reputable sites that can accommodate your wager but I use Twinspires

While TwinSpires is the Official online wagering site of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby, players are able to wager on virtually every Thoroughbred, Harness and Quarter Horse race from venues across the globe.

Having an online account has allowed me to be more businesslike and professional with my wagering actives.  I no longer have to drive to the race track or simulcast center to place bets saving time and gas.  I no longer place bets on races I have no interest in out of the boredom of waiting for my race.  I even save money an calories by eliminating the temptation of a beer and hot dog.  Having an online account has allowed me to bet every day on only the races I want to bet.  It has allowed me to test systems, and generally keep better focus on my task at hand.

I don't recall how long I have had a Twinspires account but I can tell you it was before they called it Twinspires.  It was known than as Brisnet.  In casual conversation I still refer my online account as my Brisnet account.  Aside from the longevity and trust I have for Twinspites, and the reasons detailed above, here are a few more reasons to consider signing up for a free Twinspires account today.
  • It is FREE to join.  No kidding you can join, and without even making a deposit you have live video access to tracks across the country, and Australia.  I  don't know about you but sometimes I just want to see a race without betting.  Twinspires allows you to do this with no restrictions. 
  • Also for FREE you enjoy unlimited access to certain, not all, Brisnet handicapping and speed figures.  I will get into these numbers in a later edition but I have found them to be easier and better predictors than the Daily Racing Form.  Also since they are FREE they are less expensive than the racing form.
  • $100 Sign Up Bonus.  After you have wagered $100 Twinspires deposits another $100 in your account.
  • If you refer a friend to Twinspires your friend gets the same $100 deal and you get a $50 Refer A Friend Bonus.
  • Every time you bet you earn points in their Twinspires Referal Program.  Earn enough points and you can redeem them for cash or merchandise.
  • You can Deposit money through EZmoney, credit on debit cards online.  You can request checks for your winnings anytime.




No comments:

Post a Comment