Thursday, August 4, 2011

WUNDERDOG Value Play - Battle of the EXES







I watched the TVG interviews yesterday drawing positions and horses for  the Battle of ex-(lovers/friends/whatever), Chantal Sutherland and Mike Smith.  The exes will be competing in a match race at Delmar on Sunday afternnon.  Both should be thanked for a positive horse racing promotion.  They both handled themselves professionally and positively.  I'm looking forward to the race.  Whose side are you on?  I'm rooting for Chantel.  I love underdogs!!





Start of a new week at Saratoga.  Wunderdog value play free selections detailed in the table on the left.

Each Day  Wunderdog sends you selections for 2 races, 1 east coast (usually Saratoga), and 1 west coast (usually Delmar).  The secret is to fins the value which I explain in my value finder system.  I will send you a copy free if you send me your email address by CLICKING HERE.

The second chart is applying the same principles to Wunderdog's paid horse racing service.  Prices for the paid service vary by type of plan.  For a 1 day, 1 track, package the price is $10.00.  I will be spending a week in Saratoga mid-month and I intend to buy a weekly package for $25.00.  If you are heading to the spa or just betting on you PC, I suggest you at least get the free service.  SIGN UP HERE!

The final chart details Wunderdog selections applying rules to my Cash Management System.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment